Are you increasing headcount?
Are you in the job market?
Have you thought about what your Pain Points are and how to overcome them?
As a Business Owner or Hiring Manager are these your Pain Points?
- finding quality candidates
- managing high numbers of applications
- shortage of talent
- cost of hiring internal talent acquisition teams
- candidate drop-out rates due to an overly-lengthy recruitment process
- time constraints to interview
- vetting of candidates
- forecasting and budget allocation
As a Candidate what do your Pain Points look like?
- overly-complex application process?
- too many forms to complete asking for the same information?
- lengthy interview process?
- lack of transparency about the job (salary/annual leave/benefits/pension)?
- fierce competition in a saturated job market?
- job insecurity?
- demoralising application rejections?
- lack of interview performance feedback?
- struggling to find positions to match qualifications?
Recruitment Partners also have (quite often excruciating) Pain Points!
- shortage of talented candidates
- niche vacancies
- requirement for security cleared candidates
- volume of applications
- ghosting by candidates & customers
- lack of communication
- coordination of interviews
- costs to advertise vacancies
- contingency recruitment
Each of these challenges needs a solution
Whilst some of ours are out of our control, we do know that communication is the key to success!
Therefore we suggest finding a reputable Recruitment Partner that offers a values-based approach to guarantee you the following…
Considerable industry knowledge and experience
Proven track record with testimonials from customers and candidates
Find a RP that has access to a wide pool of talent, including candidates who are not actively searching for a job but who could be a perfect fit for a vacancy
Personalised and tailored recruitment solutions, who understands the unique needs of each customer
Leverage of AI technology to facilitate a quick and easy route to hire
Data-informed decisions to streamline the hiring process
Our company values speak volume, why would you go anywhere else?