If you, or someone you know are embarking on life outside of the Armed Forces in the next few months, you have various options to consider when finding your next career.
Utilising your knowledge and unique skills and experience gained during your time serving in the Armed Forces, you know there are several possible routes into the civilian world.
- You could approach companies directly by applying for specific roles or sending in a speculative CV, spend days chasing for feedback and waiting for answers.
- You could go to job fairs and career events, spending hours on end walking around sports halls talking to people who promise the world and yet who never call you with genuine opportunities.
- You could pay someone to look at your CV and take on board their suggestions.
- You could reach out to your network of service personnel to make new connections and build your profile on LinkedIn.
Or, you could embark on working with a Veteran-owned company which means we understand the process of resettlement as well as its strengths and weaknesses.
- You could connect with all of the team here at Pimento Connection and access our extensive network on LinkedIn.
- You could join our #Regroup512 network and speak directly to former service men and women who are either in your boots or have been. Regroup512 is an informal gathering between service men and women and people who have stood where you are standing. It’s free, but you buy your own beer, if we can help, we will.
- We will call you, arrange a Teams meeting or invite you into our office in Hampshire, have a chat to find out about you, your experiences and your aspirations for your future outside of the Armed Forces.
- We will look at your CV with you, to highlight areas you could change to make your CV look the very best it possibly can, at no cost.
- We will take time to get to know you and find out exactly what it is you are looking for in your next career.
- We will talk through each of the suitable vacancies to get the best understanding of what exactly it is you want to do in your next career.
- We will put your CV directly onto the desk of the Hiring Manager with as many of our customers as possible. But it won’t just be your CV, we will create a unique and personalised profile that will make your CV stand out from the crowd. Being represented in our very own unique way is something that candidates and customers alike continue to comment on.
- We understand the resettlement process.
- We understand that you have a wealth of skills and expertise that our customers are looking for.
- We know that you are new to civvy street
- We get how difficult it can be to know where to start looking and who to speak to.
Veteran Connection was created for you.
Get in touch with the team here at Pimento Connection and benefit from our knowledge of translating your Military experience into civilian language.
Working with us can significantly enhance your chance of securing a job in either the Private or Public sectors and successfully transition into civilian life.